We inform you that by the establishment and/or the carrying out of the existing contractual relations with you, our Company has acquired your data, even verbally, either directly or from a third party, qualified as “personal data” in compliance with Legislative Decree No. 196/03.
The aforesaid law provides for the obligation of the Controller of data processing to inform data subjects about which data are being handled and the type of processing, which shall in any case be carried out in an honest, lawful and transparent way, by protecting the confidentiality and rights of data subjects.
As to types of data processing which are not envisaged by this Data Processing Statement, it shall be the Controller’s responsibility to provide data subjects with an appropriate and complete statement regarding such processing. Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03, please find below the information regarding the processing of your personal data:
Type of processed data
We process your personal information and fiscal data, as well as the economic data needed in the carrying out of the existing contractual relations with your Organization or for the entering into of the agreement. We do not possess any of your data qualified as sensitive or judicial in compliance with paragraph 1, article 4 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03.
Purposes of data processing
The personal data you have provided shall be processed for the purpose of meeting contractual requirements and the consequent legal and fiscal accomplishments, as well as to allow for an effective management of financial and commercial relations.
Your data shall be processed for the entire contract term and even after it to fulfill legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Data processing is carried out by the use of instruments and procedures fit to guarantee their security and confidentiality and may be executed both by paper and electronic means.
Compulsory or optional supply of data and consequences of the refusal to supply them.
As regards the data we are obliged to know to fulfill the obligations required by law, regulations and Community legislation bodies, as well as arrangements given by authorities legitimated by law and supervisory and inspection bodies, the refusal to provide them will cause the impossibility to establish or carry on our relations, as far as these data are necessary to perform them.
As to data that we are not obliged to know, the refusal to supply them will be evaluated by us from time to time and the consequences of the refusal will depend on the importance for us of the data requested and not supplied .
Categories of subjects to whom your data may be communicated
Your data will be communicated to the following categories, in charge of data processing, commissioned by Corsi & Congressi s.a.s., which is the rightful data controller:
Communication and disclosure
- managers, administrators, and mayors
- our office of record and secretariat
- subjects involved in accounting and billing activities
- subjects that commercialize services
- agents and representatives
Your data shall not be “disclosed” by us, in the meaning that we shall not reveal them to any undefined person whatsoever even by making the data available for consultation.
On the contrary, your data may be “communicated” by us, in the meaning that we may reveal them to one or more defined subjects under the following terms:
- to persons duly appointed to carry out data processing within our organization in compliance with the law;
- to subjects authorized by the law, regulations and Community legislations to gain access to such data, up to the extent allowed by such legislation;
- to subjects that have the need to gain access to your data for purposes connected to the existing relations between us and you, and only to the extent to which such data are necessary to carry out their tasks (for instance “Credit Institutions”);
- to our consultants to the extent needed by them to perform their tasks within our organization.
At any given time you are free to exercise your rights with regard to data processing by the controller, in accordance with item 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as reported faithfully below:
Art. 7 – Right to access Personal Data and other rights:
Controller of data processing
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- Shall have the right to be informed:
- Of the source of personal data;
- Of the purpose and methods of the processing
- Of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- Of the identification data concerning data controller, data processor and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
- Of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State ‘s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- Erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared the right that is to be protected;
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials of direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The rightful data controller is Corsi & Congressi s.a.s., with Headquarters in Via del Pozzetto,5 – 09126 Cagliari (CA), Italy • Tel. +39 070 38337 • Fax +39 070 3837102 • e-mail: email@example.com • Registered Office: Via Mameli, 184 – 09124 Cagliari • VAT No. 02394600924